Re: [Xen-users] customized debian kernel ...

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, echo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] customized debian kernel ...
From: Berni Elbourn <berni@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:32:28 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 07:37:48 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tim Post wrote:

I (or others) could guide you on obtaining and building 2.6.26-15 or one
of the later kernels, which one would be better?

Tim,

Thankyou thankyou. I have two Debian Lenny Dom0 systems suffering this bug:

I am very keen to test the patches for obvious reasons.

You can see my un-answered request to help...it seems Xen unloved - well at least this week on the Debian Kernel lists.

How would one apply those patches to a Debian kernel and build it properly? make-kpkg???

Also assuming the fixes for this bug are already included in 2.6.29....how should I do that one Debian style?

ta

Berni