[Xen-users] Cloudtronics

To: <Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] Cloudtronics
From: "Pallab Chakrabarty" <pchakrabarty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 23:35:09 -0500 (CDT)
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Jun 2009 21:36:27 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was decent & imaginative enough to take a commercial assignment of building an Amazon Cloud ready application. And soon turned into a nightmare, when I understood developing & testing of an Amazon ready application is no more a dollar-saver task.

You virtually endup spending your quality time & intelligence to figureout how to escape from the clutches of the Bill-Griller that eats your sweet pie in 24x7 manner..

Then I decided to make a business ready clone of Amazon Cloud in it's true sense & power, so people can use it for free and thereby contribute to the OpenSource Community..

I expect you to envisage my thought process a bit and see how I can add value to your dollar-basket ..

http://cloudtronics.blogspot.com/

Sorry for any inconvenience caused due to this transmission..

with kind regards

Pallab