Re: [Xen-devel] GUK (enhanced MiniOS) released

To: Mick.Jordan@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] GUK (enhanced MiniOS) released
From: Thomas DuBuisson <thomas.dubuisson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:26:56 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 16:27:20 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=UHNKHaw0MX0EzxS84VF0FMcB28il6oIag43Hn0y73yM=; b=c1uBeBWYM/1k8W2cEts/mcuoKJ5+UeevdmA4Bd4ODFJav5rLfc1BsHXyEhEJ5US+wc 5qsBI4FiMT8D5GLvwP/CE5ZvTPuF+mHERMquSzgPaTqRbX+q8HOyxMb6XNBoR8xMn5mg fpZsV9D95hbN5Hfjpod6w2mM4le242ZCtHH7w=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mick,
Thanks - this is interesting!  Is there a page with technical
information such as the boot-up time and how much memory it takes for
a minimal domain?  I notice the wiki is just getting started so
perhaps such information will be posted in due time?

Pulling it now, I'll play with it some.

Thanks,
Thomas