[Xen-users] my first XEN Installation I need some advice

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] my first XEN Installation I need some advice
From: Niels Jende <mylists1@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 14:03:59 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 27 May 2009 05:06:03 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I am just about to set up my first XEN-Server based on Ubuntu 9.04. I have a
SuperMicro Board with 2 Nehalem Procs, a RAID 6 and 2 Intel 82576 NIC's. The
Ubuntu Server Installation went well. So, now I am about to install XEN 3.3 and
I hope that that will work out fairly well and smooth, too.

But before I start I have some questions and I hope that some of you will give
some sort of advice / guideance.

I want / need to have:

1 PDC Server with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP based on Windows 2008 Server

1 Exchange Server 2007

1 Application Server Windows Server 2008

First question is: Is it possible to have WinServer2008 running on XEN?

Second question is: Do I have to have special Images to install WinServer2008
and Exchange2007?

Okay, I certainly do have some more questions ;-) but I hope that one of you
will answer me first of all the 2 questions above.

Thanks a lot
Niels