Re: [Xen-users] gplpv driver signature problem under win2k8_64bit

To: Xen User-List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] gplpv driver signature problem under win2k8_64bit
From: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 15:44:22 +0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 May 2009 01:45:01 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Max-Julian Pogner <mjp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Workarounds (search these in google):
>> - ready driver plus
>> - dseo. Use it to to resign xennet.sys and enable testsigning
>
> I have already tried dseo, but it did not work (Still Code 39 in Device
> Manager at the NIC).

Weird. It worked for me. Did you re-sign xennet.sys using dseo? What
does file properties page say about the signature?
This is actually the best method if you want to use testsigning (well,
either this, or create selfsigned certificates yourself)

> For the ReadyDriverPlus, I only find a not-so-trustworthy looking
> Homepage. Could you please point me to the ReadyDriverPlus project homepage?

http://www.citadelindustries.net/readydriverplus/index.php :D
It basically automates the process of choosing disable signature
enforcement on Windows boot menu (you can see the cursor moving in the
process). Somewhat funny :)

--
Fajar