Re: [Xen-users] Need to Access 2 Serial Ports in HVM Win 2K3 server.

To: David Griswold <david.griswold@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Need to Access 2 Serial Ports in HVM Win 2K3 server.
From: Trolle Selander <trolle.selander@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 12:58:34 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 11 May 2009 10:00:44 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=qIFozToC+/a0g8FsZwFJbc6YmgrjAzx4ZSdvV/2lj8c=; b=BazmdxX/5zqslhJFwuurqubhcQ6XHY7pRQrmOpbdEgjUgRG6BPUY0upABMVuJUh0HX K7hcpvSGh2jAm0Vqpumqt5lXx8tKTRAYWuouahH1SnjbA7Q4w2bQIbQk3d+h/mS9XCud k6nbbk1MepTeqpy0e8/QtnU/jCUC9RBRUP6zs=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The multiple serial port option is very recent and definitely not in the yum-available xen packaged for CentOS. If you need multiple serial ports with an older version of xen, you'll need to use a wrapper qemu-dm script that adds the serial ports to the qemu-dm commandline.

-- Trolle