[Xen-users] CA Signed Xen X509 Cert - Anyone know how to make it work?

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] CA Signed Xen X509 Cert - Anyone know how to make it work?
From: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:49:17 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 02:55:13 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm trying to get my Xen Console X509 certs signed by Digicert so that
Vencrypt stops saying the cert is not trusted.

I already had self signed certs before hand. I create a private key
(server-key.pem), generate a CSR using it and then install the root and
server cert supplied by digicert in the ca-cert.pem and server-cert.pem
files respectively, I then restart xend. Vencrypt will not trust any of
the certs I install, can anyone give any hints on what might be wrong?

Thanks,

Rob

The SAQ Group

Registered Office: 18 Chapel Street, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 3DZ
SAQ is the trading name of SEMTEC Limited. Registered in England & Wales
Company Number: 06481952

http://www.saqnet.co.uk AS29219

SAQ Group Delivers high quality, honestly priced communication and I.T.
services to UK Business.

Broadband : Domains : Email : Hosting : CoLo : Servers : Racks : Transit :
Backups : Managed Networks : Remote Support.

ISPA Member

Find us in http://www.thebestof.co.uk/petersfield