Re: [Xen-users] Storage alternatives

Hi,

Let me drop into this discussion.

I have been running iSCSI on the dom0 for about 2 years now and that
works fine.

Making your iSCSI Target High Available can be done by using DRBD and
Heartbeat, i have written a small howto (in Dutch), if you would to have
this, contact me.

Failovers on the iSCSI Target side go without notice of the domU, on the
dom0 you get a iSCSI connection error, but that's it.

This whole setup can be created with Open-iSCSI, iSCSI Enterprise
Target, DRBD and Heartbeat.

-
Met vriendelijke groet,

Wido den Hollander
Hoofd Systeembeheer / CSO
Telefoon Support Nederland: 0900 9633 (45 cpm)
Telefoon Support België: 0900 70312 (45 cpm)
Telefoon Direct: (+31) (0)20 50 60 104
Fax: +31 (0)20 50 60 111
E-mail: support@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Website: http://www.pcextreme.nl