RE: [Xen-users] Windows GPLPV Drivers - Development stopped?

To: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Windows GPLPV Drivers - Development stopped?
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:01:19 +1100
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:02:09 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I was just wondering if development of these has stopped? At a guess I
> assume the release of Xen Server on the 25th will offer an
alternative.

Still developing. Just a little slowly at the moment. I had to do a bit
of a rewrite of part of the drivers to support a few extra features
which has taken longer than expected. There was a bug that was causing
total filesystem destruction under XP, and a few people have reported
problems under 64 bit, so I'm not comfortable releasing binaries at this
point.

James