[Xen-users] Re: Windows PV config

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: Windows PV config
From: Christian Tramnitz <chris.ace@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 11:06:12 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 03:10:46 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Francesco Gallo wrote:
is there someone who could share his own XEN configuration for Windows PV domU?

Unless you have a special windows kernel that has been modified for Xen (which I don't think you have and/or will get) you cannot run Windows in PV. What you can do (if you have a VT compatible system) is run Windows in HVM and use some PV drivers (i.e. gplpv) for better performance.

If that is what you want I'm sure you will find some help here...

Best regards,
   Christian