Re: [Xen-users] Reverse migration breaks/freezes VM

Hi Florian,

I was unable to successfully migrate VMs running a 2.6.27 kernel. I found that
the network would stop working on the first migration and then the disk IO
would stop when migrating the machine back again (which made processes block
waiting for disk IO and therefore the machine appear to hang).

Try a 2.6.28 kernel. It seems to have sorted out my issues.

Cheers,

Brad