RE: [Xen-users] Anything come close to esx for xen?

To: <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Anything come close to esx for xen?
From: "Tait Clarridge" <Tait.Clarridge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:43:21 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 12:45:16 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Although I agree with Mike's point that it would be marketable as a rival to
the commercial players, but that's what Xen Enterprise is for. Open source xen
is for people that like to open something up and play with the guts.. well
atleast that is what I think it is for. Adding a GUI that works flawlessly
should be a challenge otherwise we won't learn anything and won't aid in the
further development (and hard work) of those people who have tried to do just
that.

Not trying to spark a bigger debate, just adding my two cents.

Tait