RE: [Xen-users] cannot read tty from store

To: "'Mike Mildner'" <m.mildner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] cannot read tty from store
From: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:58:54 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:59:44 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Based on the domU name, I am guessing it is WindowsXP.  You can't xm
console to that (I'm not sure you can xm console to any hvm, but I know you
can't to one that doesn't have a console).  Obviously you aren't manually
trying to, as you didn't 'xm create -c' or whatever it is, but I suspect you
simply need to change your domU config to not autostart the console on
start.  That's just my wild guess.
        Dustin