Re: [Xen-users] DomU hangs sporadically

To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] DomU hangs sporadically
From: Jonathan Weismann <jweismann@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 10:43:12 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:44:02 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=9PKPDyf8OHJcIiJMgPdDQ1R1jpp89fRUYOAYW0cMR1k=; b=KkjGSJ7MqbC6cnBiNcH/hXND6ZndTIPW1zfTswL+VhuEMYnJD4CXEHlQVt10/c6Oex rCNQMn7BYT30yF/f3q3XJJn+RBZ1j6A41xSkL5aH8MmV08yXNZtp+wsTfOh3mw9zKS4U piw7e8WWY1InzUgdgdJ9sSj41dQ+PHa3q4Gs8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As a test I'm scp the CentOS DVD iso from one machine to the domain from within the DomU itself.

I'm getting "stalled" errors every so often which leads me to believe I'm still getting network hangups.

I'll try wget from a website to see if that's another test as it could be the machine.

I ran a ping test from last night to this morning and did see that it would hang every so often.  There's no time/pattern that it stops running sometimes it's good for a minute sometimes it's good for 20s. Sporadic hangups are occurring.