Re: [Xen-users] Re: dom0 freezing

I have read the full thread today,
it looks like the problems I have here with Solaris Nevada SXCE / Xvm
Core Hypervisor (Xen of Sun), I'm running Gentoo x64 PV guests and
sometimes / on the second machine win 2008 x64 HVM. Both boxes (Sun fire
x4150 (2x Quad Harpertown Xeon)) have shown immediate reboots without
any noticeable reason, Sun support has tracked it down no hardware
problems it looks like a problem with the xen/xvm hypervisor.

Some times I have had the feeling that it depends on system load, but
then the box crashed with the half of normal domain count on 24.12.2007
morning. In other means no load at all, but hw log shows strange acpi
events, so it could be that the hypervisor does something strange.

Also we have had this problem month ago, then it disappeared, the first
time we missed to track it the full way down.

Florian