[Xen-users] strange domu issue

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] strange domu issue
From: Brian Krusic <brian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:00:40 -0800
Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 12:01:22 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

Ok, so I have 2 domUs automatically starting up/shutting down when dom0 starts up, etc...

One of my domUs works fine, however the other won't shutdown properly and gets a file by its name stored in /etc/auto/save after many minutes of "SHUTDOWN_ALL ........" takes place.

I can't issue an fsck on the .img file as the comand comes back with its usage.

So when I stop and restart the xend deamons (/etc/init.d) and run virt- manager, it shows that wierd domU as running.

How should I fix this?

I've googled some and ead my book, but no fix works (yet).

- Brian