Re: [Xen-users] NTP problem

To: "Nick Couchman" <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] NTP problem
From: "Norman NTP" <normanntp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 07:19:06 +0500
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sat, 03 Jan 2009 18:19:51 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=WzVxIEh8aISb7TA25h5dPinr5DxtcIkCGVj6gExPOm8=; b=ulud9cB2c8D8oC+2oP/8ohARSy4qhIrASTx92dGtLRdifpw5AUwj0OyR2J6Df/7qev POvQynUYsDd3+MR1ix0ZS3VBnvGrEsXs7B12JSptjjFso0CqwYa4vDFjdBdZytYbHBTE /hfCF0UYZaQE6PIEmSnVVRipDHHUQn8reKzvA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Nick,

Thanks for your kind reply yes clock drifting proper and TIMEZONES are
UTC, its working on xen guest, but as i said its not working for PAE
guest.

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,
Norman