[Xen-users] Large server, Xen limitations

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Large server, Xen limitations
From: <morten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 13:15:09 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 05:15:53 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

we're contemplating getting a large new server, where we will run a number
of
virtual servers.  Are there any things we need to keep in mind in that
case?  Are
there limitations on what a Xen system can manage?

We're talking about a 4 x Quad core CPU server with 64 GBs of RAM and a
couple of terabytes of RAIDed SATA storage.

-Morten

(Re-sending this, as the first message didn't seem to go through.)