Re: [Xen-users] Problem after running upgrade (SOLVED)

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Problem after running upgrade (SOLVED)
From: Stephen Liu <satimis@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 23:56:17 +0800 (CST)
Delivery-date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 07:57:03 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
--- Simon Hobson <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Stephen Liu wrote:
>
> >  > Is any process using a lot of CPU ? (try 'top')
> >
> >Yes "clamd" uses 99.6% cpu
>
> Then you need to figure out what is wrong with clamd ! Sorry, but I
> can't help you there.

Hi Simon,

Problem solved as follow;

# nano /etc/clamav/clamd.conf

adding;
PhishingScanURLs no

# /etc/init.d/clamav-freshclam restart
Stopping ClamAV virus database updater: freshclam.
Starting ClamAV virus database updater: freshclam.

# top

clamd disappeared

I think there is/are an email/emails on the server causing the phishing
url check.  I'll delete all emails on this server later.  I don't have
"clamscan" installed on this server

Thanks again for your assistance.

B.R.
Stephen