RE: [Xen-users] Easy way to remove GPLPV drivers version 0.9.10?

James,

No joy on this. Following the doc I get the same bsod immediately on
reboot.

Details on each step:
Done    * Open regedit and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet
Not found    * Alter Enum\ACPI_HAL\PNP0C08\0\Control\ActiveService from
"XenHide" to "ACPI"
    * You may find some registry keys/values need you to alter permissions
before you can edit/delete them.
None found    * Search for all occurences of UpperFilter or LowerFilter keys
containing xenhide.sys and delete them
Done    * Delete Services\Xen* (anything in Services starting with Xen)
    * Beware of keys/values which "co-incidentally" have xen in their name such
as xenroll.dlll and IVBSAXEntityResolver
    * Don't remove any "Xen" keys/values under HKLM/HARDWARE/ACPI
Done    * View files C:\Windows\inf\oem*.?nf in a text editor, delete all that
refer to xen or GPLPV - deleted all oem?...
Done    * Delete the folders C:\Windows\System32\DRVSTORE\xen*
Done    * Delete the files C:\Windows\System32\drivers\xen*.sys
Done    * Reboot, making sure not to select a boot entry that specifies /GPLPV,
if you are prompted to add drivers for new hardware at this stage,

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,
James