RE: [Xen-users] Increasing the number of virtual machines

I got a rather small server with 8GB memory and 120GB disk. I'm running 8 DomUs without problems ... There's no special configuration. Just have a bunch of DomUs cfg files and do xm create on them all (or do it automatically).

I'm not sure about Xen, (I think VMWare allows VMs memory to total greater than physical memory), but you may want to check the total memory of your DomUs. If the total memory is greater than your physical memory, that may be the issue.

Also, is there error messages thrown when you're starting the 5th DomU?

Thanks,
MSN