RES: RES: RES: [Xen-users] Shared volume: Software-ISCSI or GFS or OCFS2

I got it.

My current situation is :

We have several Lun's attached to each hosts. None of them attached to more
than one at sime time. But we can do it. It's pretty easy.

As I Said, my goal is the less downtime as possible. I don't need live
migration I guess.

Im quite confused on how I can achieve the Best performance and less
downtime with my configuration.

Here it is:

01 EMC Storage (currently with several Lun's configured).
03 Dell PowerEdge 2900 Hosts with Fibre Channel PCI cards connected to a
fibre switch
06 domU's Linux PV
08 domU's Windows 2003 R2 64bits
06 domU's Windows 2008 64bits

Few other domU's with time.

Im trying to plan a stable backup procedure together with minimum downtime.

I can also use Symantec Backup Exec to take care of Backup stuff directly
for the guests (domU's)...

What do you guys suggest?

Thanks

Bruno