Re: [Xen-users] Problem with this mailing list?

From: "Wenqiang Song" <wsong.cn@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:49:29 +0800
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 22:50:24 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:subject :cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=euKZDUxybs0qPkZtAFaHtJuX5IrPj2Aoj8g2oBr9ggQ=; b=lM1uNbKCAPR7aOptZbOqUo6H9hsnL1t6fgxonhY6dyUjl4bhdwko2dICMedesiJdQQ r76zRjYplTJSFJ7wmho8NiRH8l+HYkqVpHwdBubQs1R1FoCtUebd29iOlc3wPJzpKT7O 5EkpgZYbfb4m8eXXCYy4CMaItQm9dH2hUP9x0=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It is strange. I'm new to this list too. Actually this is just my second post and the first one was the one in this email thread. I'm still wondering why nobody replies my post. Was it really posted? Why the subject of my email doesn't have "[Xen-users]" in it?