RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV driver installation for Windows 2000 server

To: <Pekka.Panula@xxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] GPLPV driver installation for Windows 2000 server
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:42:41 +1100
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:43:20 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi
>
> Any tips how to install GPLPV drivers for Windows 2000 server? Did try
but
> it left devices with no drivers, seems it did not find drivers eg. for
> network card, etc.

I build the drivers for windows 2000 but some effort will be required to
make them work, and it's not a priority for me right now, although I
will happily accept patches :)

I think the problem is probably as simple as that I'm using some
functions or flags somewhere that are only supported under XP or newer,
so if you had the DDK and Windows 2000 and knew how to use a debugger it
shouldn't be too hard to fix.

James