Re: [Xen-users] Xen and KVM.

To: Mauro <mrsanna1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xen and KVM.
From: Johannes Schlatow <johannes.schlatow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 20:53:21 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 11:54:03 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :x-enigmail-version:content-type; bh=kXFJ6w1wnbvyIoRPBaxl7aJXraCmgWNIeNDcnKoMz1Q=; b=Agq96FdZO0sEIzQPlUOeHautzLiMrq1FWh+OXq//CIVf6QiprqIFCaITKOsTh6egye QL1iiwQjLe4mHI/m7HwbBEcNPCOPuQaQrpmE45ZLqACutZi2bsuMvHY+E/PuG4oyjvVs qXaWqg8DwJQp9d94giDZW+2Q2VYtaLReR5cBI=