[Xen-users] Xen VMM Window Resize Commands

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Xen VMM Window Resize Commands
From: "Mike Brotzman" <mbrotzman.jhu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:02:16 -0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 10:03:22 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=Bd+rWoznp2YLkrSp9DrgFhD47oJWka06eaxiFq6Vrc0=; b=oUZ1kHtqyXYdY9LIIbWB45/Gp7UHW++sF9WL2FO99NIhFZBTNrkZonxhRyiJ6LtdSx gxEK2FUPPDMAgWxHwmNZ3cSB6w1+KRwrV/o3cPxYLlgRgXFzy6FEO1M0NbUKJFspPa+G 0vkDVVaI8ApB8zFEr5qcpHIinwGr7q8Bix5rA=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am working on a workstation environment where users can be seamlessly presented different VM's without having to manually click and move VM windows on top of other windows or Dom0.  I was wondering if there were any terminal command sets that can use to achieve this effect.  I know there are xen commands to show and hide VM windows, but I would also need to be able to commands VM windows to take up the full screen as well, but any commands to resize the VM windows were not immediately obvious.

Thanks in advance for your help.