Re: [Xen-users] Re: Error: Migration not permitted with assigned PCIdevi

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Re: Error: Migration not permitted with assigned PCIdevice
From: Federico Fanton <federico@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:22:51 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 07:23:36 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nick Couchman wrote:
We use Digi Serial-over-IP devices to pass through serial ports to domUs. We've had success with the Digi One SP, PortServer TS, and Passport devices. I currently use the Passport 48 for IP access to all of my serial consoles (Ethernet switches, RAID arrays, FC switches, etc.) as well as to pass through a modem to my HylaFAX server, which is in a Xen domU.

I see, thanks for sharing your solution :)