Re: [forums] [Xen-users] Network problem in Xen 3.3

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [forums] [Xen-users] Network problem in Xen 3.3
From: Paul <xensource@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:14:05 +1100
Delivery-date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 14:14:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes, it is normal not to have xenbr, as in the bridge creation, the
physical eth0 gets renamed to peth0, and the bridge is created as eth0.

I believe the intention of this change is to avoid any other apps that
referenced eth0 having to be reconfigured.

But are you saying that you don't have an eth0 anymore?  If so, the
bridge creation script didn't complete properly...

*email: paul@xxxxxxxxxxx | msn: paul@xxxxxxxxxxx | gtalk:
paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | skype: paulkoan | y!: paulxkoan | blog:
http://www.servwise.com/blog-paul*