RE: [Xen-users] dumU unable receiving mails

To: 'Stephen Liu' <satimis@xxxxxxxxx>, "'xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] dumU unable receiving mails
From: Nathan Eisenberg <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 07:14:00 -0700
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 07:13:14 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stephen,

First, a nitpick - it's DomU and Dom0.

You need to add a DNS entry on the DNS server for Satimis.com.  According to
the whois for that domain, you'd be logging into your GoDaddy account to do
that.  There are two records you want to add.  One is a MX record for
satimis.com pointing at xen3.satimis.com (or the public IP address), and one is
an A record for xen3.satimis.com that is your public IP.

If you have further issues, let me know off-list.

Thank you,
Nathan Eisenberg
Sr. Systems Administrator
Atlas Networks, LLC.