RE: [Xen-users] XEN 3.3 - pci in domU does not work

To: "'Andy Burns'" <xen.lists@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] XEN 3.3 - pci in domU does not work
From: "Ian Carr" <icarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:44:45 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:45:23 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The reported ':' is I believe due to a bug in the python script pciif.py at
the line that reads:

        raise VmError("pci: %: non-page-aligned MMIO BAR found." %
dev.name);

add an s after the first % to correct the error message.

This would seem to be the same error as a number of us are getting.

Seems to be something that is new in 3.3 backing down to 3.2 the same
drivers work fine.

Hope this helps!

I raised an issue 1359 for this, but no answer yet.

Ian