RE: [Xen-users] Mouse pointer - slow response

To: "'Stephen Liu'" <satimis@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Mouse pointer - slow response
From: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:28:49 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 05:29:30 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stephen,
        I believe I experienced this problem in F7 when taking too much
memory from dom0.  You might try leaving more memory for dom0 and see if
that makes a difference.  Also, as I had another mouse problem that confused
the issue for me, I will mention that I use a Linksys KVM that will take the
direction of the mouse and keep sending it even after the mouse stops moving
(or changes direction, even completely reversing).  This seemed to happen to
me a lot more when I was using Xen than not, so I thought it was Xen
problem, but eventually I had the same thing happen in linux w/out Xen and
then even in Windows.
        Dustin