RES: [Xen-users] Connecting dom0's with VPN?

To: "'Steve Wray'" <steve.wray@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RES: [Xen-users] Connecting dom0's with VPN?
From: Bruno Bertechini <bruno.bertechini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:47:57 -0300
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 08:43:32 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Steve,

After read your post, I was very interested on the structure you have
realized for this situation.

Can you please post more information about it? I mean, explain the details
behind your configuration to use crossover cables to "share" and use drbd
and heartbeat?

We have 03 hosts with powerfull machines and this solution seems to be very
useful...

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards

Bruno Bertechini