RE: [Xen-users] domU network interface not reporting bandwidth usage

To: "'Rudi Ahlers'" <rudiahlers@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] domU network interface not reporting bandwidth usage
From: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:11:20 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 09:12:03 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are you running CentOS 5.2 repo Xen or some self-compiled Xen?  If it’s the former, I wouldn’t jump straight to blaming Xen, as I suspect the only reason CentOS 5.2 would support vifname is because they patched it in, so it may not fully support it (similar to how F8 doesn’t).  If it is a self-compiled Xen, then yeah, it looks like it’s Xen related, but I haven’t tried to resolve the issue, because I assumed it was specific to my Fedora release from the repo (and I haven’t reported it to bugzilla, which would be fruitless at this point with F8 soon losing support).

Dustin