RE: [Xen-users] pci pass through of sound cards

To: "'xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] pci pass through of sound cards
From: "Max E. Baro" <MEB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:39:37 -0400
Cc: "'mpower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <mpower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:40:18 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As long as sound is working in DomU qemu can emulate and passthrough sound.  I had to set my configuration file as "soundhw='es1370'" for my Windows to recognize it and the sound to get through dom0.

Max Baro
Technical Support Supervisor
FACTS Services, Inc.
(305) 284 - 7440