[Xen-devel] RE: How to simply automatically resume suspended Xend manage

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] RE: How to simply automatically resume suspended Xend managed domains on Xend start in Xen 3.2.1
From: "Artur Linhart - Linux communication" <AL.LINUX@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 17:40:12 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 08:41:32 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

            I have looked into the XendDomain.py and there in the method „autostart_domains“ is really no handling of the automatical resume of the xen domains, which have been suspended on xend stop. Is there any other way how to simply make it? I think, this would be a usefull feature to have it, if the „on_xend_end“ already supports the „suspend“ option. It looks the implementation of such a function could be relatively easy...

            With best regards

                        Artur