Re: [Xen-users] Module crash during xen boot on SuSE Linux 11.0

To: Seraphi <seraphi.lord@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Module crash during xen boot on SuSE Linux 11.0
From: Jörg Spilker <js@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 15:06:18 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 06:07:04 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Seraphi schrieb:

Hello,

I deleted the DomU and rebuilt it with the same OS and packages/configs. It has been working fine since. I have no idea what happened, and though rebuilding worked for me, it is far from an ideal solution. Please keep the list updated with what you find or end up doing.

i´m not really sure but i think the module is crashing since initial installation of the domU. What i´ve done for now is to put the module edd into /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist of the domU.

Greetings, Jörg