Re: [Xen-users] Network dies when downloading on dom0

To: Truls Asheim <truls@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Network dies when downloading on dom0
From: Pepe Barbe <elventear@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 13:51:30 -0500
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 11:52:12 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=U/29gCeWrou9wCp7fccKUP5JE1vr1iEH3cUNdBC1dDQ=; b=Y0qYnCseqGm7j7KWZY5/PZti6ErxPjqw+MW6eGuzE2HQxjIs1iiOPFDq8VaovIZYtk apvBLlDt1zkwv+go43wcsW3VnO6neXNmL07o8L5cbPm46u3SCORW4qBkE6LDVM9BSmSr VirHypMs2aeLuCM+3Twg5EllaR5V6QfaxN1VI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx