Re: [Xen-users] fedora as domu on ubuntu gutsy host

To: bharath venkatesh <bharathv6.project@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] fedora as domu on ubuntu gutsy host
From: John Haxby <john.haxby@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:37:15 +0100
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 05:45:49 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bharath venkatesh wrote:
I have been successful in setting up debian etch as domu on my ubuntu gutsy dom0 after a lot of pain with google searching and fixing the problems ... now i want to setup fedora as domU ....
i have issues with it--
for setting up debian etch as domu i used mirror = http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ but for fedora which mirror should i use ... in case i get a iso image how to use the iso image to install it ..

For Fedora 8 and Fedora 9 I just installed it. The installer works out that its running in a Xen PV environment and works out what to do. The only thing special I did was loopback-mount the iso image so I could see the contents from a web server.

jch