Re: [Xen-users] need a long time to install Xen on UBuntu?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] need a long time to install Xen on UBuntu?
From: Stephan Seitz <s.seitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:31:32 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:31:26 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

well, your selected ubuntu mirror could be slow, but this is very inlikely.
Presuming your uplink is connected to eth0, I would suggest to
        ethtool -K eth0 tx off
in your dom0.
Additionally, if you're already running domU's on this machine,
        apt-get install irqbalance
could help you also on SMP machines.

Hope this helps.

cheers,