[Xen-users] xen redhat 5.2 deployment

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xen redhat 5.2 deployment
From: "J. D." <jdonline@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 18:16:37 -0400
Delivery-date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:17:14 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=OIk4Rata55TZ5ciYct2L5VARSTOdjI38/ua+KufGLhk=; b=EJFwM8c4ElHcucUxz8AFIEnWj/nw+1b+hpkNabjiNdBrPisKgk5GSLsL/yNB7LCeQo iBaZ/7bb9oGFD5c5CfW/ePWuqJNOJfjj+5kJDEFsW8sNXM9tQ3y7yP0flVERIheS8u0p Rbl7OpMsN+4x+U7Z4O5piRfUokmA8g0BXOgK8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Greetings fellow Xen users,

We are looking at deploying Redhat Xen on two nodes with several guests balanced between the two. I have looked through the faq and it is very helpful. Is there any gotchas or other newb issues I should be looking at? One of the biggest questions I have at the moment is how to have reduntant failover between the two nodes should one of them go down. Basically the thought it to have the guests run on the remaining node without intervention if possible. Can this be integrated with the Redhat cluster suite or is there a better way?

Thanks in advance,

J. D.