RE: [Xen-users] xen newbie, but not stupid

To: 'Daniel Kao' <dkao@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] xen newbie, but not stupid
From: GMAIL <theunseenthings@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:45:29 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:46:11 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, but what do you mean “X”?

Also, I tried virt-install and its asking me a bunch of questions which I have no idea what to input such as

What would you like to use as the disk (file path)?

What is the install location?

What is the install location? /home/test

 ERROR:  Install media location must be an NFS, HTTP or FTP network install source, or an existing local file/device

Please help. Also, no web gui for xen itself (the actual node and the vps clients)?