Re: [Xen-users] Cannot access to Apache on Xen VM

To: Age_M <Age_M@xxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Cannot access to Apache on Xen VM
From: freddie weng <freddieweng@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:54:55 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 08:55:37 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Age_M,

Thanks again for your suggestion.
This solution worked at first, but it doesn't work for my second VM. And it doesn't work for my VM on another machine.
It's really weird!!
BTW, I also can't access to the VNC server on the VMs though I can ping and ssh them.
Do you have any idea of this problem?

thanks very much,
Freddie