Re: [Xen-users] mail server on a xen guest?

To: Peter Peltonen <peter.peltonen@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] mail server on a xen guest?
From: Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 17:36:52 +0100
Cc: Xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 09:28:03 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from :user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=KQ5i5yvedd4yL3VLyJWaF+0kYnFPxrw0+nRpdjpnqR0=; b=XiBVy0yrrQTuEPZdXo+m0sYxRLyBOx5YLMCp/Qho/Wgmyw1pOLqXB/olMXFGop5KrH n7HJrilZSkKVXJNkSifSCSlTs0h6GFz0NvuwLvTRvqd7mWaG1usjT31H1FQtnvFQAPoq odkT8CY2TUXl+wuIlf4sO2xH13mtzxfUf4fsg=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx