Re: [Xen-users] Howto disable xenbr in xen-3.2.1?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Howto disable xenbr in xen-3.2.1?
From: "Ralf Hornik Mailings" <ralf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 19:32:12 +0200
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 10:32:07 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Martin,

"Martin Hierling" <martin@xxxxxxxxx> schreibte:

how do I disable default bridge xenbr0 when starting xen? Commenting out
(network-script network-bridge) in /etc/xen/xend-config.sxp does not do
this.

write your own xen-bridge script, mine looks like this:
cat network-bridge-none
#/bin/bash
exit 0

Thank you, but that didn't help. Even deactivating all scripts let xend build xenbr0.

It seems, that building xenbr0 is somewhere hardcoded in the source...?

What else is started by starting xend, that can trigger this?

Btw, I use ubuntu hardy kernel 2.6.24-xen and xen-3.2.1 from xen source

Ralf