Re: [Xen-users] xen guest to use other linux kernel

You can install a Debian guest into a directory using debootstrap, which I
think you can build and run on non-Debian hosts.  Alternatively, you can
install a guest under HVM (assuming your hardware supports that) and then
convert it to a PV guest.

Cheers,
Mark