Re: [Xen-users] ssh between DomUs in Xen3.2

Hi Todd:

The only thing I found in /var/log/secure was the line below from my first
posting,  The guests were created using virt-manager.  I was not aware of
this problem prior to upgrading from Xen3.0.3 to 3.2.  When I tested it on
3.1 as well it seems to be present there as well.  I dunno...

Cheers,

David