Re: [Xen-users] DomU with more than 3 virtual interfaces

To: Torsten Zumpf <torsten-z@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] DomU with more than 3 virtual interfaces
From: Age_M <Age_M@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:59:33 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 11:59:50 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Torsten,

maybe you're out of network-loop-devices?

Try adding the following line in your /etc/modules
netloop nloopbacks=128

or if you have netloop static in the kernel pass the following to your dom0 kernel command line in menu.lst
netloop.nloopbacks=128

Maybe this does the trick,
Greetz Age_M

Torsten Zumpf schrieb:
Hi,

is there a way to use more than 3 VIFs in a domU? My installed OS is Debian/Etch with XEN Kernel 2.8.18 from Debian and Hypervisor 3.2 from backports.org. In the XEN-FAQ is written XEN 3.1 support 8 VIF in a domU.
(http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenFaq#head-9896478cf65a16f43ab4fb066f74c0e0d67a16ac)
I try to use 6 VIFs but only 3 VIFs are running. :(

Greetings
Torsten Zumpf