Re: [Xen-users] performance differences between tap:aio and LVM?

To: "Michael March" <mmarch@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] performance differences between tap:aio and LVM?
From: "Grant McWilliams" <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:38:21 -0700
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:38:57 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=z2uAgImIT2PBFTS6gf20AgQaIEvjzmlRrBaivCg0+fE=; b=cmSG6ShQZIohQ7wdXR3dRt6AsDlxShB/0xcYYJp1NRXiLgxtClqINtfz3pXBkqKxzn FnlpCPVwUtlDoQzu0zavfEveL9pZvKkGakW3TizUE2P8QOOgm6X2qznAudAxWWEolTkx Ha30yCUzgJGDeAiccn+m5idL1CRxiy/jQylog=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx