RE: [Xen-users] Installing 0.9.7 GPL PV Drivers in Windows Server 2008 x

To: 'Florian Manschwetus' <florianmanschwetus@xxxxxx>, xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Installing 0.9.7 GPL PV Drivers in Windows Server 2008 x64
From: "Joseph L. Casale" <JCasale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 10:45:28 -0600
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 09:46:42 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>You have to sign the driver files (before installing them).
>I'll have to look for a mail i send james, found and copied the
>significant part under the line.;)
>
>Florian

Thanks for the helpful info. So I noticed when there is another boot entry
I get the allotted wait time at selection and can make the F8 choice. How
does one get at these drivers before installation now that they are bundled
in an installer? I am going to roll my snapshot back and choose to install
without selecting the drivers and hope it places the copy in the program files
directory, then I assume a manual install is what is needed?

I am just making a test cert as outlined in
The output from the signtool is successful on the copy in the Program Files
directory, so that much seems to be working.

Thanks!
jlc