Re: [Xen-users] qemu-img not compiled?

To: Stephan Seitz <s.seitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] qemu-img not compiled?
From: "Randy McAnally" <rsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 11:26:23 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 08:27:06 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stephan, where would I find the generic build instructions specific to the
tools/ioemu portion?  To clarify, I have no issue building/running Xen.  I
just can't figure out why not all the tools are building/installing; I don't
have any errors indicating anything is missing.

--
Randy